As I am sure you are all aware by now of the tragic loss of Stewart Wieck, I wanted to post here and let those of you who are fans of Gladiator: Quest for the Rudis and the Add-Ons, about the products current status. My name is Jim Trunzo and I am the designer of the game. At this point, I am in possession of the remaining stock and have it selling on my website [URL=""[/URL] along with the add-on products that were offered via the latest Kickstarter, run by Nocturnal Media. Many of the items are currently on sale.

That said, I have no plans on letting the product die. I am currently seeking a publisher but until one is found (or if I decide to do it on my own), I will fully support the product via my website or through contacts made to my personal Email at

To that end, I have posted rules for the use of beasts with the game, and rules for the boxing and wrestling deck. They are available for free download on the above website.

I will soon be turning my full attention to the game, looking for ways to both streamline and simplify the product without losing any of its detail or authenticity. In addition, I will be doing a rewrite of the rules to include all errata and to offer more clarity, examples and illustrations to it.

Thank you for your support and faith in the product.

Jim Trunzo
Designer of Gladiator: Quest for the Rudis