Thread: Saracen Religious Bonus

Saracen Religious Bonus

I have noticed that K&L on p.113 lists the Saracen religious bonus as +3 HP and +1 damage The GPC in Appendix Four gives this as +3 HP and +2 damage. Which value is correct?
    Last edited by Rhebeqah; 08-30-2016 at 10:05 PM.

The later version supersedes the former unless the Gamemaster says otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Rhebeqah View Post
    I have noticed that K&L on p.113 lists the Saracen religious bonus as +3 HP and +1 damage The GPC in Appendix Four gives this as +3 HP and +2 damage. Which value is correct?
    Like jmberry said.

Although, comparing the different bonuses...

If +1d6 damage (Wotanic) is comparable to +6 HP (Christians), it follows that +1d6/2 (3.5/2 =1.75 rounds to 2) is equivalent to +3 HP, and so the Saracen bonus should be +3 HP, +2 damage to be equivalent to the Wotanic and Christians. Personally, though, I think +2 damage is way better than +3 HP, so I am quite happy with BoK&L +3 HP, +1 damage. +1 damage just feels more equivalent to +3 HP. Which means that the Wotanic bonus might be a bit overpowered, but on the other hand, gaining it pretty much means kissing Chivalric good bye, and +3 Armor makes up for the +1d6 damage.