Thread: More Gladiators / Animals?

More Gladiators / Animals?

I think I've seen some fleeting references to expansions

I'm campaigning for:
    Dimachaerus
    Hoplomachus

and for animals. More interested in animals as a complication then a pure Man v. Beast mode. I'd love to have 2 v 2 with a few chained tigers to add some chaos...

Also, any thoughts to sell extra sets of the four base gladiator card types to allow multiplayers to have their own set of cards in hand?

- Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Heckmac View Post
    I think I've seen some fleeting references to expansions

I'm campaigning for:
    Dimachaerus
    Hoplomachus

and for animals. More interested in animals as a complication then a pure Man v. Beast mode. I'd love to have 2 v 2 with a few chained tigers to add some chaos...

Also, any thoughts to sell extra sets of the four base gladiator card types to allow multiplayers to have their own set of cards in hand?

- Charlie
    The next gladiators being released with their own unique Attack/Defend decks are Dimachaerus and Hoplomachus. As for the beasts, we will be releasing some combination of bull, bear, lion/tiger, elephant vs. noxii. The noxii will also be rated to fight versus gladiators. Also, an actual Bestiarius Deck will be coming soon, as well.

As far as extra sets of base gladiator cards, if they aren't listed for sale on the website yet, they will be eventually. I'll be passing this on to the game producer.

Jim Trunzo
    Designer

Excellent!

Any idea when we'll see these new gladiator types? Release of more gladiators will make this game, already good, much better.

Administrator
    We have completed designs from Jim for several more gladiators that will go to press within the next couple months. Availability of the new decks will probably miss this year, but expect them in early 2017.

More gladiator types than the hoplomachus and dimachaerus? Excellent!

Noxii + Beasts (deck)

Quote Originally Posted by JimTrunzo View Post
    The next gladiators being released with their own unique Attack/Defend decks are Dimachaerus and Hoplomachus. As for the beasts, we will be releasing some combination of bull, bear, lion/tiger, elephant vs. noxii. The noxii will also be rated to fight versus gladiators. Also, an actual Bestiarius Deck will be coming soon, as well.

As far as extra sets of base gladiator cards, if they aren't listed for sale on the website yet, they will be eventually. I'll be passing this on to the game producer.

Jim Trunzo
    Designer
    Jim,

How can I purchase the Noxii + Beasts (deck)?

Where is the website?

Thanks,

Dan